Busy unpacking stock and falling in love again with all things Australian and natural!
Just check out the health benefits of the Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil which contains the highest available percentage of 1,8-Cineole content, a natural compound that is known to ease inflammatory respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Other Health Benefits of Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil
- For years, the benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oils have been seen when treating blisters, minor burns, skin infections, cuts, and minor wounds.
- Other Eucalyptus Essential Oil uses (particularly topical application) have been known to ease muscle and joint aches and pains, and improve poor circulation.
- Through topical application, Eucalyptus Blue Gum Essential Oil has also been used to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and nerve pain.
- When inhaled, Eucalyptus Essential Oils can assist with easing headaches and allergy symptoms, as well as boosting the immune system against colds, flu, chicken pox and measles.
- Other benefits of Eucalyptus Oils make them a fantastic natural cleaning agent that can be used on floors, showers, and toilets.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oils can also be used to create natural disinfectants, carpet stain removers and insect repellents.